School Publication Scheme
The publication scheme lists the information that the school publishes and is available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
One of the aims of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 is that public authorities, including all schools, should be clear and proactive about the information they make public.
Our publication scheme sets out:
- The classes of information which we publish
- The manner in which the information will be published and whether the information is available free of charge or on payment
- Some information that we hold may not be made public, for example, personal information
This publication scheme conforms to the model scheme for schools approved by the Information Commissioner.
The publication scheme guides you to information which we currently publish (or have recently published) or which we will publish in the future. This is split into categories of information:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
If you require a paper version of any of the documents within the scheme, please contact the relevant school office by:
Telephone - 01694 771359
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 01746 785671
Email - email@example.com
To help us process your request quickly, please clearly mark any correspondence “PUBLICATION SCHEME REQUEST”.
Information published on our website is free to view. Paper copies of information covered by this publication are provided free to parents or prospective parents unless stated otherwise.
Please click on the downloadable links below for details of the information currently published.